Friday 6 February 2015

Microsoft

On Saturday morning I rolled over in bed, reached for my iPhone and quickly realized it wasn't some twisted dream. It had really happened. I was a Microsoft smartphone user


For years, as I spent more and more time on my smartphone, I ran into Microsoft less and less. I relied on Evernote and the default Notes application on iOS for all my writing tasks in the absence of Microsoft Word. I used various budgeting apps instead of Excel. I rotated through the many buzzed-about apps trying to improve email for mobile, but never once considered using Hotmail or Outlook


That changed last week when Microsoft rolled out a sleek new Outlook email app for iPhone and Android. Or to put it more accurately, that changed the month before when Microsoft acquired a promising smart email application called Acompli, which it then decided to relaunch as Outlook Read more...


More about Microsoft, Apps, and Business



from Mashable http://ift.tt/1Awv8eR

via IFTTT

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment