Wednesday 4 February 2015

Iph6_macro3-in-1_img2

When Apple pulled a fast one on third-party iPhone accessory manufacturers and introduced a completely redesigned iPhone 6 and similarly styled iPhone 6 Plus last year, all those products that fit neatly on the iPhone 5 and 5S's iconic sharp edges were rendered obsolete.


Among the carnage was Olloclip, the popular add-on lens manufacturer. There was simply no way to retrofit their existing lens attachments for the thinner and curvier iPhone 6. I was crestfallen, because I loved using Olloclip’s wide-angle fish-eye macros and 2x telephoto lens with my iPhone 5S and had to shelve them when I got my iPhone 6. Read more...


More about Reviews, Photography, Iphone Accessories, Iphone 6, and Tech



from Mashable http://ift.tt/16ta0K3

via IFTTT

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment